Condominium with views. Excellent in-town location at the base of Snow King Mountain.
Enjoy the convenience of being able to walk to town, shopping, restaurants, the post office or hike/ski Snow King.
This multi-level end unit has north views towards town. Many windows bring in natural light. Gas line to building if new owner wants to add gas fireplace.
If you have always wanted a home in Jackson Hole, this is a great place to start. New siding is scheduled for 2014 will add value when completed.
This is a good opportuinity to buy into a desirable townhome complex.
THIS HOME FEATURES:
- 1,440 sq. feet
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Large loft, with storage closet
- One full and one 3/4 bath
- Master bedroom has a balcony
- Main floor has Pergo flooring
- Appliances included
- Private patio off dining room
- Gas line to building
- Watchguard Security system
- Built in 1978
- Two assigned parking spaces
- Taxes 2013: $1,222.03
- HOA fees $225.00 a month
- Special assesment for new decks and siding amount to be determined
- Fred and Linda Walker
Click Photo to contact them.